Thursday, March 13, 2008

A photo a day keeps boredom away

For the next little while, I'll be helping out a fellow antipodean by contributing to Mainz Daily Photo - a project in which, yep you guessed it, one posts a photo daily from ones city of residence, in our case Mainz, along with a brief commentary.

It should be fun and gives me added incentive to get cracking on another of my new year's resolutions.

So, any Mainzers out there, I'm looking for interesting stuff to photograph. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the little fountain on Ballplatz with the little girls holding umbrellas. If that strange boat with the castle and a knight riding a horse appears on the Rhein again, that could be fun. What a fun project.

Helen said...

Good idea! that is perhaps my favourite fountain in Mainz. Perhaps a series of "the fountains of Mainz"?

I'll keep an eye out for the strange boat - intriguing.